Here are the detes for Day 3.
- Did pushups, pullups, squats, planks, lunges, and bear crawls – which burned all of 16 calories according to MyFitnessPal. Shenanigans, I say.
- 2 cups of coffee with 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Hard boiled egg, 1/2 an avocado, homemade chorizo
- I had lunch with my old boss today at Exotic Thai. I had the Kang Dang Curry, which is delicious as always. I ate maybe 1/4 cup of white rice with it because sometimes straight coconut milk will upset my stomach.
- I tried a new recipe tonight: Hamburgers with Mushrooms Provencale Style. I undercooked the burgers. For some reason I have a hard time cooking non-ground meat on the stove. Tim usually grills it for us, but it’s damn winter here. Overall, this recipe was tasty, but it is not one of my favorites. It will not get put it into the rotation.
- Apple, 2 hardboiled eggs, 1/2 avocado, celery, Kombucha. I was pretty snacky today! I think it was because I ate liquids for lunch. Coconut milk is pretty high fat, so it should have kept me full, but it never does! Liquids NEVER fill me up. Besides beer. Beer fills me up something fierce.
- Drinks – all day long lots of herbal tea.
- Still have a little joint pain, but my stomach is getting back to normal, and my mood was better.
- Verdict for the day: Success! Still resisting sweets and alcohol.
We still haven’t joined a gym, and Tim and I are really getting antsy. The weather is warming up, but I think it’s supposed to be icy now. Bah!!