Here are the detes for Day 4.
- Did 10 pushups, 3 pullups, did the stairs at work 3 times, and JOINED THE GYM! If I wasn’t such a pussy I would go to the pool tomorrow morning and start swimming. BUT the pool has a freaking glass wall so that everyone in the lobby can see you. Also, I’ve never been there before, so what if I do something embarrassing because I don’t know what I’m supposed to do and everyone sees me? Mortification! Tim and I will go on Saturday and scope it out together. Plus it’s supposed to be icy tonight. I’m sure the roads will be too bad to go to the gym in the morning. Ya, that’s right. That’s the ticket.
- 2 cups of coffee with 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Homemade chorizo and a whole avocado.
- I met friends for lunch today, so I am better socialized but poorer by $13. I had an unbreaded pork tenderloin and a side salad with oil and vinegar. I find when I eat out that it’s hard for me to get full, and my budget suffers immensely. However, meeting friends, keeping up relationships, etc. is supposed to be really good for your happiness and health. Quandary.
- Since we signed up at the Y tonight, we didn’t really have time to cook at home. Instead we picked up Chipotle. I got a salad with barbacoa, veggies, mild and medium salsa, and guacamole. It’s all good ingredients, but for some reason it always bloats my stomach. I wonder why. Do they cook their meat in rancid canola oil or something?
- I was hungry again today! I ate a bunch of walnuts, mixed nuts (no peanuts), dark chocolate, and some coconut butter. It seems as if I ate a lot today, but according to MFP, I only ate 1500 calories. I’m not sure how much stock I put in these measurements.
- Drinks – all day long lots of herbal tea.
- Tim and I both have stiff backs today, but my mood was great!
- Verdict for the day: Success!